#GivingTuesdayYour Passion 1st
We are so thankful for the outpouring of support this year and a huge shout out to Julius “The Mad Thinker” Spates and the entire Mi Casa Family for your commitment and dedication to our mission of improving communities around the world through youth empowerment.
Know that none of this is possible without the communities’ continued love, energy, and support, and for that we are forever grateful, and not just on #GivingTuesday, but EVERYDAY.
So far this year, your contributions have assisted us in meeting countless goals:
- We were able to mentor 30 young adults this year from Chicago, Brazil, & South Africa and provide mental health, workforce readiness, and entrepreneurship support for 7 months of intense training, as they find, define, and follow their passions into the workforce.
- We were able to host our 2nd Annual Historical Scavenger Hunt, changing the lens on our community, and highlighting our true Narrative here in the Austin Community.
- We were able to support a number of community events to include our 1st ever Austoberfest, in partnership with Project Exploration, as well as the numerous community events and food giveaways with Pastor Mac & What About Us Inc.
#GivingTuesday isn’t about how much you can give, it’s about where your heart is. So whether you can give money, time, or simply a kind gesture, they all go a long way.
Your support for our 2022 season will have a huge impact, and will help us to:
- Connect more young adults internationally with the mentorship, tools, and resources needed to find, define, and follow their passion into the workforce.
- Provide safer spaces around mental health with a huge focus on Social & Emotional Learning (SEL) strategies implemented within our regenerative community growth plans.
- Encourage youth involvement in their communities around their areas of passion.
Join us as we kickoff the 2022 season, and help save a young adults life by showing them that you care. Every donation makes a difference, we are so appreciative of your support. You can donate below, or on CashApp & Venmo @YourPassion1st and on Zelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
DONATE HERE | SIGNUP TO BE A VOLUNTEER
GRAB SOME GEAR FROM THE YOURPASSION1ST SHOP
We’ve had so much fun at our 2021 MCH Weekend & Global Workforce Readiness Music Festival with virtual & in person workshops, raffles, music, art, comedy, panels, discussions, demos, films, and a number of other amazing opportunities to engage with communities from around the world. Thank you again so much for everyone’s support, love, and energy. In case you missed it, here’s a link to check out the Workforce Readiness Music Festival and more below.
Check Out Recording of the Festival on Twitch
YP1 End of year Gala (Virtual)
This will be a night filled with joy as we celebrate our Young Ambassadors for a completing the program, and acknowledge you and our amazing team for supporting our program.
Bethel New Life
1150 N. Lamon Chicago, IL
for more details, email us at email@example.com
CHECK OUT SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS YEAR